what is player mode?
Use player mode to only run plans, letting your athletes use the Edge quickly, no supervision required.
- Pre-assign a plan for all your athletes.
- Run assigned drills with one tap.
- No need for direct oversight of training.
- iPad locks to prevent privacy concerns of a player seeing others’ accounts.
how to enter player mode
- Tap in the tab bar.
- Tap get started.
how to use player mode
- A user can come up to the Edge or Flex and tap their name.
- Sets will be run in the order assigned.
- Users complete the drills on the Edge or Flex
note: The number located to the right of a user’s name shows how many uncompleted plans are assigned
note: a W next to a user’s name indicates they have not yet calibrated their wingspan
how to exit player mode
- Tap .
- Enter your password or authenticate with Touch ID/Face ID to go back to the rest of the app.
note: The lock feature ensures that the players cannot view other athletes' results or drills.